Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Why Trek Fuel ex 8?

     Initially, I wanted to buy the Giant Trance X1; I even tried to negotiate the price with the owner of the store, hoping to get a dicount but no luck with someone who's sounded so arrogant and had little interest in making a sale. He wouldn't budge and said that he had sold 8 of this model, as people have been so interested in getting these bikes. And it was fine it we didn't want to make a purchase. It was apparent that great customer service wasn't top priority to them, so we decided to give our money somewhere else.

Days later I went to another store for a Trek bike, and the customer service there was outstanding. I was able to test the bike in the parking lot, and shortly afterwards, it went home with me. That night I talked to my new lady and I told her that this will be the bigining of our lives together - a life of unforgettable adventure. I told her that I will take her out the trail, and that she shouldn't be shy or afraid and do her best, as I will take care of the rest.

The trail are not yet in good condition for mountain biking, but of course I'm so excited with the new bike, so I went to the nearest trail and rode the bike for a little bit. I fell down a hill because the trail still has a good a mount of snow and a thin layer of ice, which made me lose my balance. After two hours with each other, we came home happy. I know very soon the snow will disappear, and then I will have more fun with my bike. Meanwhile, I will focus on training for my next 100 mile race.

The girl

No comments: